Saturday, June 07, 2008

Market day

I met Marsha at her apartment this morning and we walked to the Beaverton Farmer's Market - first time for me this year. Beaverton's market is really the best around, it's pretty big and even Chelsea Clinton was here a few weeks ago. I'm always amazed that though I grew up here I rarely see anybody I know. We ran into one guy though, so it wasn't a total loss.

The BFM is the first place I ever tried Dave's Killer Bread (see my links) and true to tradition, I bought a loaf. I also got some soup, from the soup lady there, Souper Natural. Today's choice was lentil coconut, and it's really good. Really looking forward to that. Best soup on the planet, hands down. Marsha went the normal route and bought vegetables and stuff, but I'm not really as traditional as all that...

Not much going on, finished up a medium-busy week and am looking forward to a REALLY busy week ahead, the desk I am covering is generally nuts, so I imagine I will have much to rant about in the next few days. Stay tuned. I think you guys only really like me when I'm ranting. That's okay, I'll take what I can get.

So... um... yeah. That's pretty much all I've got. Marsha asked me today what my answer is when people ask what I've been doing. Like, when you see someone you haven't seen in a while and they go, So what've you been doing? My answer: Nothing. I don't do anything. Compared to what I had been doing the last few years, absolutely nothing.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, June 07, 2008, Blogger My Way said...

There is something to be said for things running as they should. I can appreciate that greatly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home