Monday, May 19, 2008

One of the reasons I really like "How I Met Your Mother"

They played this song in the background during it tonight, and I haven't thought about The Replacements or this song in a long time. Which makes me want to go out and find "Tim" and play it over and over and over again in my car.

There's no actual vid to this but it's a great song.



Oh for Pete's sake, you have 4 1/2 minutes. Open another window or something while it's playing. It's not like I've given you anything to read lately.

Oh and about that. I got nuthin to give right now. I try. It doesn't work. I'll get over it. Hang in there.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, May 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my advice to get over the dry spell... Drink heavily! And I was pre-med... or pre-law... same thing.

 
At 11:19 AM, June 04, 2008, Blogger jillian said...

suit up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home