Saturday, May 03, 2008

Nothing new to report

Work, blah blah blah, up early on a Saturday because I had to pee really bad, blah blah, errands, blah blah, stupid people in front of me at the Starbucks drive through, blah, I ain't got no money, blah blah. I don't think I am that exciting anymore here on TtheD. Was I ever? So I took a test because I am bored. Here's the result.



Your Personality at 35,000 Says...

Deep down, you vastly prefer being with others to being alone. You love to engage people in conversation.

You are good with your place in the world. You are confident and comfortable with who you are.

Your gift is having a way with words. You know how to express yourself well.

You are inspired by almost anything. You don't have many mental blocks.

Your life has a lot of ups and downs, but things generally end up being pretty positive. It's one big emotional roller coaster, that's for certain.



THAT was exciting.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, May 06, 2008, Blogger Theresa in Mèrida said...

I took the test,basically I am a loner in disguise...LOL. I liked yours better.
regards,
Theresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home