Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Arrr

I was intrigued by this over at What do I do all day?, one of the many blogs I frequent. What kind of pirate AM I, anyway?



My pirate name is:


Dirty Grace Rackham





You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

It's lined up really weird, sorry about that.

What I find really funny is that the question it asked about bathing I actually answered as "daily", and yet still I must smell.

And also the fact that even as a pirate I am graceful. They used to call me Grace years ago when all I did was fall down. Hm. Maybe it's true.

1 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, April 17, 2008, Blogger AFG said...

JJ,I'm criss crossing blog comments, am not sure if that is proper etiquette, but if I made you laugh with happy as larry (just proves that I am Irish, right?) you make me giggle almost outloud to pretty much every single post! love to you and the kitties (who are surely by now cats?!?)
A.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home