Saturday, March 22, 2008

My kitties don't like to get their picture taken.

People ask, I deliver.

*** DELETED BY THE DORK ***

I have some still photos of them but they suck kinda because they hate the camera. Oh hell I have a little time, I'll post some. Oh wait no I won't because I haven't uploaded them yet. What a dork.

Hm. I've never posted a vid before, and I'm not using YouTube, so this is taking some time. One more M to go, whatever that means. I hope this works. If not, I promise when I get home from taking Tom to the grocery store, going to Target and going to Washington Square I'll fix it.

Fuck it didn't work. Okay, you know what, I am just going to try it on YouTube, which I've never done. Let's try this again.



Okay, let's publish and see what happens.

Okay apparently it's still processing. I really don't have this kind of time. Um... okay, I'll go prep the purse and get my shit together and maybe when I come back it will have finished processing.

Well, I'm back, and it worked. I would just like to add that I had no idea my camera had audio on the video gig. So, yeah. That's how I talk now. Sorry. My social skills have completely disintegrated.

Okay then, off to drive several laps around greater SW Portland... Enjoy the bunnies!

4 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, March 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank you! They are bigger and cuter than I figured they'd be by now. And clearly they are so done with that surgery, over it.

 
At 11:49 AM, March 22, 2008, Blogger Marita said...

Ooooh, how cute! I love the commentary. Yes, we all know the kitty talk.

 
At 12:30 PM, March 22, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

Oooh, yay! Love the kitty vid. I think most of us talk the same way to our furbabies, great to hear your voice. They are pretty kitties!

(And congrats on your first youtube vid, now you see how easy it is we'll get lots more, right?)

 
At 3:59 PM, March 22, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Joyce,
but heard your voice ...

(I'm a poet!)

"pretty kitty" ... LOL!

Next video will you please sing?

janie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home