Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to Brianna ~ !

The kitties are okay, I think. I mean, having a big hole in their bellies super-glued shut hasn't seem to slow them down. When I brought them home Tuesday night they crashed for most of the evening (the vet said not to let them jump on anything or play with anything, and the first thing they did was jump on the sofa), but since then, nope. It's as if nothing happened. Except that I see the little glued-shut flap of skin on their shaved bellies and think how it HAS to hurt. Last night they were actually rough-housing, and the vet told me I shouldn't let that happen, either, but they're kittens and I work all day.

So I have been in Lincoln Tower all week, not covering anyone in particular, helping out with some auction stuff (we have another auction tomorrow - just a one-day gig, maybe 55 houses more or less), doing my thing, but today I go to Orenco Station for the day. Hence the post at 7am. Nobody gets there til like 7:45am and it's hard getting used to that. I did manage to lobby a casual day, though. And though I waited patiently all week long to do sushi with John and Nicky and Christine, only to find that I wouldn't be on their side of the world today, I am still getting to meet that John Boy at another sushi place in Tanasbourne. It'll be a good day.

And it'll be a REALLY good day for that Brianna ~ it's her BIRTHDAY! So let's sing -

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Brianna
Happy Birthday to you!

I don't have any pictures of her, but she wouldn't be able to see it anyway if I did post something, so I won't make the effort to google "cartoon ballons" and post the image.

I guess I've killed enough (of all of our) time this morning. Guess I'll just stop at a Starbucks on the way in.

Happy Friday ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home