Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Cancun Canuck!

I didn't know it until I logged on to Cancuncare today, but what the heck, a little Happy Birthday shout out to that lovable (and popular!) blogging Canuck, Kelly! Go on over to her blog and wish her a great day! I hope it's a great one!

I realize now that I really should vacuum more, since the bunnies are still not used to the complete pandemonium that vacuuming is. It takes me about 8 minutes to actually vacuum and andother 2 hours to calm the kitnesses down afterward.

I should be in the bathroom right now, arranging the birds' nest that is my hair into something reasonably palatable for all the errands I have today, and yet, here I am. I have to take my car in for service (which is stupid to me since it only has 4400 miles on it but the little wrench light is on the dash and it's time, I guess), do some grocery shopping, and then get back over here so Tom can try to rehook the exhaust hose back to my dryer (he offered, I didn't ask) that the kitties have pulled off in learning how to get on the washer and dryer. They love their namesakes!

I was going to say something about the word (?) "Oops" and how it drives me a little bit batty when people spell it "Opps" but I think this sentence pretty much sums it up. And plus now I am a little scattered because I really need to get in there and get ready. It's not just running down to Beaverton Honda and making my appointment - it's going downstairs with a garbage bag and a dust rag and cleaning out the car FIRST and THEN stopping at Starbucks and THEN going to the Beaverton Honda. So I really should just motor.

I've been up since 6am and I was supposed to go to an OLTA training seminar today but I can't do the car thing during the week so I better make the most of this Saturday.

A Happy Birthday Saturday at that!

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, March 18, 2008, Blogger CancunCanuck said...

Muchas gracias amiga, sorry I didn't see this sooner, I was out whooping it up in my old age!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home