Friday, August 04, 2006

Checking in

Yeah so pretty much nothing new going on, as you can see from my absence. Just working like a dog and not getting very far with that. Last night we had a little party/open house down in our downtown office, the one I used to work at before the big move. It was fun. They did a big (huge) remodel and the place is way different than it was when I was there. It's pretty bitchin and I am jealous because I would love to work there, but then my office would be a mess of papers and files and it would just make the whole place look trashy. Which I think is why they put me all the way in the back here at Lincoln Tower. My office can be quite disastrous but nobody really sees it, except John. John says he can hear me rant and rave and basically carry on regularly, but Cathy, who sits sort of kitty-corner out in general population, alleges she cannot hear me. I don't believe her. Or maybe she has a hearing problem. Not sure, all I know is that SOMEONE must have heard me when I cracked my phone. Whoops.

It's Friday so I should (and am) in a pretty decent mood, despite my condo subdivision woes. And trust me, they are a-plenty. I guess I didn't mention the subpoena and subsequent deposition from last week. THAT was fun. All courtesy of this little project. Ahhh escrow! And I was bored with not having a job! I am the definitive "be-careful-what-you-wish-for" example.

Well I am at work and my 11:30 is due any time, so I best be getting back to it. Not many plans for the weekend, besides the norm (cleaning, laundry, Target). Such is my life in Oregon. It's great, really. REALLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home