Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Middle of the night again

Hey I got some pictures uploaded to my computadora today from that Janet! So now I may have a more interesting blog to those that don't enjoy reading nonsensical blathering. Lucky you!

Just got home from work, my night to be sola in this Joe-free zone, but darn that Janet if she didn't decide to stay with me! She cooled it at a table near the machine, and that way we could sorta chit chat. HOWEVER, there was a man that came in around 8:15 and asked me to play some songs, which I did, for which he paid me by buying me a beer. Edgar, that hunka hunka burning Mexicano (sorry, you know him as Big Guns), came skipping over to me to tell me that this man wanted to buy me a beer, and being the viejas that these boys are, it spread like wild fire that someone perhaps fancied me. Okay, a) he brings me a XX, with b) a lime in it. I looked at him and said, "Um, Edgar, are you new? What do I drink and how do I drink it?" He of course blamed Chaparro... that was fine but then he wanted another song and sent me another beer, delivered by Rafa who of course had to do the whole Joyce-has-a-boyfriend dance... and then the guy sat with Janet at her little table and bought HER a beer... by the end of it I had three beers I did not drink and Janet had one or maybe two, poor guy spent $14 on us just to play two or three songs. Oh well.

But it was a fun night, anyway, hot of course. Sergio again did a great job.



Here is Sergio, all looking like a Beatle.













And here is Rafa, next to Joey Cerutti when he was here last week.









I gotta get Janet to get a picture of Edgar. She doesn't see it, but boy I do.

Another thing, Chaparro came up to say hi to me, and I was wearing my 2 1/2 inch platform flipflops, and that little son of a bitch came up to my chest, no lie. That kid is SHORT.

Okay, time for bed. And it's early for me, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home