Saturday, March 24, 2012

Things

Current buzz words that annoy the crap out of me right now, for obvious and maybe not so obvious reasons:

- Whole grain
- Organic
- Flash mob
- Sustainable
- Soccer mom*

Things that pissed me off this week:

- Cold, wet, rainy, dreary rain
- Snow
- In March
- In Portland
- That stupid lot line adjustment
- Dating documents for the 22nd when you told the doc drawer 178 times that the borrowers were signing on the 21st
- Traffic
- Leaving work early to go to Gaila's retirement party and sitting on 26 for 45 minutes to go 3 miles then turning around and giving up after an hour
- Mistaking the egg beaters carton for the half-and-half** carton and pouring it in my coffee
- Having to go to the New Seasons and spend $7 on a pair of socks because my feet have been cold since 2008
- Having the heat on full blast in every room in March
- Not being able to execute a decent blog post

Things that made me laugh this week:

- Cece finding out (from me) that she is turning 50 this year (and I'm the one that can't do math)
- "Does Rose Kennedy have a black dress?"
- Taking out my aggression on the 27 year old Asian
- Planning Joyce!Fest in Wisconsin

I'm in dire need of some sun. And an attitude adjustment.
___________________________
* It's been around a long time but I'll never stop hating it. And them.
** It was organic half-and-half. I was forced into buying it and it cost $1 more than regular half-and-half.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, March 27, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Gluten free?brest

 
At 8:22 PM, March 27, 2012, Blogger JJ said...

Ooh good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home