Friday, July 22, 2011

Golden silence

I know, I know, it's been weeks. You aren't missing anything. Besides the incessant ranting and raving of a person who seems to be a target for all the slow-driving-let's-cut-off-the-Honda assholes making their way around greater Portland lately. The weather has been shitty, I've lost all confidence in my (fantastic) escrow abilities because of my last two assignments (I suck as an assistant. I'm not sure I've mentioned that.), I feel like a sow, and my mood has been horrific for days.

On a brighter note, I'm not going to North Dakota. I still have a four-day weekend, though, so I have to figure out a way to get some tan time in. What about Kah-Nee-Ta? Hmm. I'm also diligently shopping Cancun for December. I got a bonus, bigger than normal, so hallelujah on that, now I can buy shampoo (it's really expensive). And I'm bringing back the bag I bought at the Anniversary Sale, but I'll get some boots instead maybe.

You're not missing a thing, because nothing's happening. At all. Adventure has eluded me. I'm bitter, but I don't mind the down time. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home