Tuesday, November 03, 2009

One million-word sentence

I don't have much to contribute today besides happy birthday to Sheree who does not read this blog, but if you do, and you know her, wish her a happy birthday, and also I've been wondering recently how someone you thought you were SO IN LOVE WITH (in an I'm-16-and-have-no-idea-what-love-is kind of way) a million years ago can become so annoying and different a million years later, and it's obviously just what life does to a person but seriously if you would have told me a million years ago that this person, who left, never to be seen or heard from again, would come back, a million years later, I would have (at that time) been ecstatic, no matter what, wouldn't have cared what he was like now, just happy, just grateful that he was back, but really, what do you know when you're only 16, and after a million years of living my OWN life, I'd really just rather he stayed in my memory exactly the way he was a million years ago and not the pompous, irritating, self-righteous (did I mention annoying?) person he has presented himself to be now, a million years later.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, November 04, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That, might, do, the, trick, If he reads this.

 
At 6:25 AM, November 04, 2009, Blogger JJ said...

Sadly, he doesn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home