Monday, September 28, 2009

Absolutely nothing (except good video)

Seriously, I can't think of anything to write.

Usually my head is full of all kinds of thoughts, irritants, pet peeves, funny memories, anecdotes, fluff. This morning? Nothing. Blank. I even tried to read some old posts to see if I had a thought somewhere in one of them that went off on a tangent and never came back around. Nothing.

Usually too when I start typing something like I typed above something else comes to me, since I am, after all, Tangent Girl. And STILL nothing. I can't even imagine what kind of conversations I am going to have today. I sure hope nobody is expecting anything earth-shattering because it clearly isn't happening.

Fuck it. I'll just post this video from GoDucks.com. I'm still feeling really good about the Ducks' win Saturday (and the obvious fact that they read my brief letter from the other day).

Enjoy.
*** Removed the video because it fucked up my layout***

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, September 28, 2009, Anonymous Jackie said...

Of course the Ducks read your letter the other day I passed that on to the Ducks in my office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home