Tuesday, May 05, 2009

-1

I don't like to intentionally hurt people. Even people I don't know. Sometimes I get involved in things that have the potential to hurt someone, but even though I'm aware of it, I still do it. That's not good. I know better.

I don't talk behind people's backs, I don't insult people, I don't REALLY gossip. I have my opinions, and I give them freely (maybe sometimes too freely), but I try to get along with everyone and it really is my intention to keep a positive outlook on all facets of my life. And I like to have fun.

Since fun generally involves more than one person, I guess it should be in everyone's best interest to make sure that nobody gets hurt. Once in a while I fail at that. I don't think of the consequences (enough) and things get a little out of hand. Someone gets hurt, probably a couple of people, and I'm responsible for that. I don't like how that feels.

This won't make sense to anybody and I don't really want it to. I just needed to get it out there so I can make it something I can recognize, remember, and learn from.

Today's lesson is that I lost a friend, and that hurts me most of all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home