Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things I should be doing and the arguments against them.

I should go tan.
I should wash my new sheets.
I should run to the bank and get some cash because I have $1 in my wallet.
I should be catching up on "90210".
I should finish book 4.
I should mop my kitchen floor.
I should vacuum.
I should run over and give Robert his gift card.
I should set up my Best Buy credit card account on line.
I should take the trash out.
I should take all the stomach pills out of their horrid little packaging to make it easier on me for the rest of the week.
I should email Tammy in Ontario and tell her Barbie and I are coming in two weeks.
I should call Jeri.
I should call Jeff.

I don't want to take the time.
Then I'd have to fold them.
I have to do this, I'm just putting it off.
It's playing in the living room right now and it's gotten so empty I don't know why I even bother. So if I'm listening to it, that should be enough, right?
I am not feeling it.
It's not Saturday.
It's still not Saturday.
I can do this on Friday at work.
It's all the way in the kitchen.
I can just do that on my way out tomorrow. If it isn't raining.
The pill bottle I put them in is full of Advil from my trip.
I can email her tomorrow.
I texted her and I am sure she is busy.
It's probably too late in Boston.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, April 30, 2009, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

those are all valid reasons not to do something. It is only when they become excuses that it is not good!!! hehehe

 
At 2:55 PM, May 01, 2009, Blogger Marita said...

My feeling exactly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home