Sunday, November 26, 2006

You jump, I jump

Kind of a shitty weekend.

Dinner was fine, the restaurant was packed Thursday night. I got home right about 8:05pm. Went to bed at a decent hour and woke up at a decent hour as well. Showered and had to be at Shelia's to watch the game at 12n, but also on Thursday I screwed up my PIN for my ATM card so I had to swing by the bank to get it reset. Those enormous ATMs at the 7-11s now just suck - I made so many attempts to input my PIN (forgot it once, thought I got it right after that, but apparently I did not) that finally it gave up and the bank shut me down. This is good though - security and all that.

The game sucked and I started feeling really sick, had a minor emergency and went home right at the beginning of the 4th quarter. It was a crappy game and I was thinking that perhaps that was what was making me feel like shit but really, it wasn't, because even after I got over it, I still felt like shit and ended up napping a lot of the afternoon away.

Later Becky called and convinced me to come over, even though I felt like shit I figured I would do it, and of course got home at 4am, which sucks in itself, because I was thinking how late I would end up getting up on Saturday. By Saturday I was not feeling any better, and was pretty much fluish all day. Had to go to the store at some point so I pushed it off until around 7:30 (cover of darkness - probably a good thing considering I felt and looked horrid) then came home and watched "Titanic" on regular cable. I love that movie.

I noticed too that there has been some lagging in other people's blogs. I hope this is not a trend or anything because though I was sick I still was looking for something to read. Hopefully seeing that I have updated will inspire some of you. I'm not yelling at you or anything.

Anyway, so here I sit with stuff to do (Target run, tanning, etc) and I have just showered and it's rainy out and the Browns play the Bungles and I am kind of bummed because for all the time off, it has been sort of a wasted weekend. I don't know that I am THAT bummed though. But at least I feel a little bit better.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 AM, November 28, 2006, Blogger SS said...

Ok, Ok...there's an update for you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home