Thursday, August 17, 2006

La Bruja Makes Me Think.

Well today I had my good friend La Bruja Magnifca pull some cards for me. Here is the result. She pulled some very right on cards and I know that the time has come for me to really buckle down and figure out what I want out of this life. What an appropriate time.

I spent most of the day driving all over hell and gone for the sake of my desk and First American Title. I don't like leaving the office to do what I do when I do it, because of the bedlam I return to, but sometimes there is no avoiding it. So there I was, driving all over Multnomah and Washington counties. My desk is important to me, as are my clients (and those potential clients that I really want), and there are some out there, like Imeldita and Maggie, who do this all the time. I can't complain. I have a pretty good gig in this career, and though it may not be what I want for reals, for now it is giving me some cash.

I send strong thoughts out to my friend Rauly, who is sad, and I hope that he feels better. Ah, youth!

Managed to get to chit chat (via telephone actually) with Laura as today is her birthday. That was nice. She sounds like she is making good positive changes in her life and that makes me happy.

So today was a good day - busy and full of pandemonium, but good. Connected with some good friends for what that is worth, and now I am listening to "Old '55" and cooking some enchiladas. I guess I just have to look away from what I want to complain about, and face the stuff I enjoy. It's gotta be the answer.

3 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger SS said...

I went out & read the results of your cards being read. Posted a comment there...love ya!

 
At 8:17 PM, August 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my cards read, too!
How do I contact your friend?

janie

 
At 10:24 AM, August 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good card reading, stuff in there for all of us to think about and she's right on about how people see you, with your respectful sense of personal power! I love the way she described you.

Good one!
- K

 

Post a Comment

<< Home