Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Stuff

Got my haircut yesterday from Anto and she did a great job. Anybody can cut the hay off of this head but she did it for a discount. We went to the lobby of the Sands first because we didn't know where exactly the salon was (it's in the spa, seperate building) and ran into Sabas, who works reception at VCI. He was quite happy to see me, I told him I would see him in October. I think he likes how "the girls" liven things up there.

Joe came home today. Last night was dead at the club, got home around 1am, very early for me (ain't complaining). I anticipate getting home at 2:30 tonight because, well, I have tomorrow off and I will have to work for it!

IT'S HOT. And all I have is an orange tshirt for tonight. I'll see if I can't sweat designs or silhouettes of famous presidents or something, just to mix it up some.

Took Nancy to Buzz Cafe for coffee this morning, she is 50 today. Andy came with. Then Andy and Nancy and I (Janet had to go meet the cleaning lady who never showed) went to La Isla Mall to look at rings for Nancy. Then after they dropped me at Janet's so I could watch the cleaning lady while Janet and Raul and Andy got Joe from the airport (Janet and Andy wore the big black afro wigs and Raul wore a big huge Mickey Mouse head) (don't ask). They got home and Janet took me home and I should be napping or eating something or taking my laundry over but here I sit.

I have such an exciting life. I get up, I hang out here, I maybe run some errands, I go to the club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home