Monday, August 08, 2005

Exhausted

I love this picture. I just spent half the night working and half the night chatting with Anto (the chica in the middle) and the band Kinesis. I did not know I was going to work and so I wore a light colored tshirt - bad idea. Mental note - buy 7 black tshirts just in case. Sweaty tshirt = not so pretty girl.

I had fun though I am exhausted. I am just writing this so I can listen to Luis Miguel's "Te Extraño" before bed. Tomorrow Anto is cutting my hair, she works at the Sands and for locals a cut is only $150 MN! Sweet!

The picture is of Rafa and Anto and of course, the ever useless Edgar. This was taken last night during Janet's stealth photo spree. I love it because Anto is very nice, Rafa is my favorite, and Edgar is, well, Edgar is fine.

Good night.

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, August 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Guns looks better in person...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home