Monday, October 12, 2009

Go Monday

I have nothing much to say except it's cold and I am so not liking it. Nor am I ready for it. My apartment is so flipping cold already that yesterday I spent most of my day covered in a blanket. And I'm not really sure if I can endure this for the next eight months. I just don't get why it's already SO cold in here. Outside right now it is allegedly 50 degrees, but seriously it's 30 in here.

In other news it was a good football weekend. Would have been great if the Beavers lost, and was anyone even watching the UW game? Holy crap. I should never have turned it on, my being a jinx seems to have carried over to whoever is playing the teams I simply can't stand. Thank God it's not affecting the Ducks right now. I do have that kind of power, you know. And the Browns won. So there's that. I don't know how to be enthusiastic over a 6-3 win, but I guess I'll take it.

So I guess I'll just finish up getting ready for work and leave a little bit early. I'm not terribly busy but my car has the best heater in my world and I can't feel my fingers right now.

Go Monday.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, October 12, 2009, Blogger Marita said...

I always bet on the Browns, simply because it's your favorite team. Otherwise I choose teams that are cat related in name (Bengals, Panthers), or Pirates (Bucaneers). I do OK. Hope your Monday warmed up! Car heaters are the best, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home