Sunday, May 24, 2009

Nothing new to report.

Fuck it, I'm just going to call Columbia Pest Control and pay for it myself. Janie's husband Norb is guessing the ants are in the plumbing which is why I am discovering them in my bathroom now. I haven't opened the dishwasher in a week and I don't want to cook anything. I can't live like this. You may be thinking, For the love of Mike, Joyce, get a grip! but it doesn't change the fact that I can't and won't until I see the smiling face of the bug guy. It's just the way I am.

It's been sunny (good) but I have had a little bout of sick (bad). I tried blaming Dionne at work, because she had the flu on Monday and probably came back to work too soon, but let's be honest, skipping work really isn't an option in some branches. So on the rare occasions that I do get sick, I normally get like a week's worth of the illness all wrapped up into one day. This time I got it on Wednesday afternoon, and still kind of have it. I was all fired up to do shit yesterday, sunny day, showered, thought I would go tan, buy some groceries, run errands and all that jazz, and at noon I thought I would sit for a minute while the sheets dried. The next thing I know it's 5pm. No lie. Whole day gone, like that. So I guess my body was trying to tell me something. I dream some pretty weird dreams when I'm sick, by the way.

This morning I am going to go sign a borrower (it's a weird month end, with the holiday, so I am pleased to do this for my client AND the borrower), maybe do a little shopping, food and otherwise, tan, and then perhaps clean some. But I am determined to get out and enjoy the weather.

So as you can see, I have nothing new to report. I am moving to a different office on Tuesday for two weeks, so maybe I won't feel like a truck hit me every night when I get home from work. Maybe.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, May 25, 2009, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

I HATE ANTS!!!!! I totally know what you mean. Sorry honey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home