Thursday, August 30, 2007

Nice rack

From the Last Great Road Trip...

Toyota's Open Road Blog sent a guy out to talk to Paul and Jim right before they left for their trip, and took a vid. Below is my brother-in-law and his dad, talking about the adventure and of course the rig, so check it out if you have 6 minutes and 34 seconds to spare today. It's fun! Like a lizard!



I know I am talking about this a lot, but seriously, GO READ THE BLOG. It's very fun and about the only adventure I am getting right now. And since there are no hurricanes looming in Cancun today, I am quite sure you don't need to go get bread and tuna RIGHT NOW, so spend some quality time with my family, why don'tcha.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, August 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don'tcha wish you're girlfriend was hot like me.

don'tcha?

don'tcha?

 
At 6:26 PM, September 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

update this damn blog.

Barbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home