Friday, September 22, 2006

You know who you are

Okay, lookit. Every day, I, like you, log on to the internet and check certain sites. I check my email, I check my news sites, I check some message boards, I check some blogs.

Yes, I check some blogs.

And frankly, when the blogs I check regularly haven't been updated in a while, I get a little cranky. I can handle a couple of days without, but 4 days? Sometimes 5, 6 or 7 days? Come on! What is the deal here? Either you have a blog or you don't!

Remember, blogging is fun for EVERYONE: the blogger, who gets an audience and has the one opportunity in life to be read (heard) by anyone listening without interruption; and the reader, who looks for a little entertainment, a little peek into the life of someone else, just for a change, just for a breath of fresh air.

I don't want to mention names, but I know where each and every one of you live (well, all but one) (actually, three), so don't MAKE me come out there.

2 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, September 23, 2006, Blogger SS said...

Is that all I have to do to get you to come visit?! Lol

 
At 2:31 PM, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged, but if you use Bloglines.com you can easily see if a blog has been updated without going there. Then it doesn't bug you when it hasn't been. I have the same problem, I used to check a bunch of blogs everyday, now I just check bloglines and see what's new.

And furthermore my life is all work and no play so what's to blog about?

Hope you are feeling better, Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home