Tuesday, September 05, 2006

On the road again...

Well, in the air again, anyway. So yeah, I have to go to bed in like 40 minutes, so I can get up at 2am. I am pretty much packed except for the bathroom, and Shelia will be here at 3am and then I am off. You people out there may think I am crazy for getting to the airport at 3:30 for a 5:30am flight, but I abide by the rules when it comes to airline travel and I am not going to muck it up now. Old habits and all that.

Seriously, I wish that I could have had like JoyceVision on me all weekend. I did NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. I packed a little bit here and there, I did some laundry... other than that, NADA. I cannot get over how lazy I have been. Is it the life-force being sucked out of my every pore from that BLASTED condo development? I kinda like that excuse. I'll use it.

So I am off to the sunny (hot, humid) climes of Cancun and I guess I am excited finally, just because it will be nice to not be at work and hear the same crap every time I pick up the phone. I hope Heather doesn't hate me when I get back, she is covering my desk. It should be quiet. I have temporarily re-gifted the condo back to Nicky so maybe she will be able to get something closed. Right. I won't hold my breath.

I am painfully, oh so painfully, white and I cannot believe I am actually going to wear shorts. No lie, Thursday morning I am OUT AT THAT POOL for no less than 3 hours. It has to be done. No excuses.

Anybody out there reading that is in Cancun right now, please search for jello shot cups. I can't remember who I gave them to and they were sort of a bitch to find the last time around.

I really don't have much more to say except don't miss me while I am away and Go Ducks.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JOYYY-YYYOICE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Rebecca - sent on the 13th!

 
At 10:45 AM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Joycey joyce..
I wish I could be with you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home