Sunday, May 02, 2010

Greener grass and silver linings?

The sun has been out more and longer than a few months ago, and yet I find myself completely unable to blog. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

I'm not doing much, just working (kind of a bitch) and the usual errand stuff. Dinner out here and there, coffee out here and there, nothing spectacular. Just hanging out. The more I think about it the more I think something is going to happen. Or maybe it's just that I HOPE something is going to happen.

Teeny tiny inklings of something give me grand ideas and send me off to the internets to research neighborhoods and living spaces. I think maybe I expect too much from life. But I also don't think a person should be done until they SAY they are done. And I haven't said that yet.

Who knows. I get itchy feet. Had them all my life. Sometimes it means something and sometimes it doesn't. I was never one for a boring adventure-free existence and I have a pretty healthy imagination, so sitting around waiting for something to happen is not one of my strong suits. Plus working as an assistant for the last two weeks makes me question my abilities at work (seriously, it's HARD) and whenever that happens I start thinking maybe I should consider broadening my horizons. It may pass. Or it may not. It might be the beginning of something. Nobody knows but the ones that watch it from somewhere else.

It's been mildly rough these past couple of weeks, with no real expected improvement in this coming week, so maybe I'm just looking for the bright side. That's a good thing, right?

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, May 02, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

yes, that's a good thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home