Saturday, June 06, 2009

Nothing productive.

So last night I met up with some friends at a bar or three, and it was great fun. Really. We had beers, and shots, and laughed a lot and it had all the makings of a fun night out, reminiscent of the way I used to go out. I drove home (like an idiot) but I made it, thanking God the entire way. I FELT fine, but you know, it doesn't take much to blow .08 so really, I shouldn't have done it.

But that's not why I never go out anymore.

I never go out anymore because I am a complete wuss the whole next day. I got up at 7:30am and moved directly to the sofa. I then fell asleep again until, oh, I don't know, 1:30? I ate something, what I don't know since I don't really HAVE anything here, and then screwed around on the cracktop for about an hour, then went and laid back down again at around 3:40. Woke up at about 6:15pm. Luckily it's sort of shitty out, but that wouldn't have made a difference. I still feel completely out of whack and a little like garbage, and I am trying to psyche myself out to go throw my hair up, put on some real clothes and go to the supermarket. Because seriously I have no food here.

Yes the day has been wasted, but I don't feel badly about that part, I just don't like feeling like shit anymore. So there's my lesson.

That's it, that's all I've got for you today. Nothing of value, nothing productive. Pretty much like my morning after today.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, June 07, 2009, Blogger Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

I hope that are feeling better. I had a really bad (well good- but in a bad way shots the other day and tried to ride my bike home - I was quickly put into a cab and remarkably- the guys hung on to my bike when I came and did the ... was I here thing?!?! NO Bueno.

I love the cat poster! That is really funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home