Sunday, May 31, 2009

Miss Jameson, if you're nasty

So yesterday evening I took the plunge and opened my dishwasher. That's huge news, right? There wasn't anything in there but the ant trap (including the silverfish I allege I saw on the inside of the door), so I fished that out of there and loaded some dishes that had been sitting in the sink (2 coffee cups and a butter knife, big deal) (I've been washing my dishes by hand these days). I guess the finality of this whole saga (is there one?) will be when I actually run it. If there is an issue under the dishwasher then I'll find out about it soon enough.

There are still ants, but strays for the most part, and I can't figure out THEIR source either, but I hosed down that general area with the Ortho* yesterday and put out another ant trap, so we'll see how that works out.

I had like way more ant issues when I lived in Cancun, I don't really know why this is such an issue for me. I'm guessing you're kind of sick of it. Or your opinion of me is changing. Or something.

Anyway, it's been sunny and I've been out and about, which is good, though not like boating or hiking or anything, just getting out there and doing shit and being social in the daytime.

But I thought I would pop on and say hi and just make a mention that I have really, really great friends, and I want to thank you each for being such good friends to me, in your own individual ways. Couldn't live this life without you!
_________________________
*I think the honeymoon is over for me and the Ortho. It is just becoming increasingly less effective. I know it USED to do nice things for me, but what has it done for me lately?

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, May 31, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Jameson, I hope to lick that Ant problem of yours.

 
At 5:08 PM, May 31, 2009, Blogger JJ said...

Promises promises ~

 
At 10:40 AM, June 01, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Joycie...you know I love you too. Now, come here and give us a kiss! BH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home