Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bringing my passport anyway

I'm not going to Mexico today, I am going instead to Wisconsin. Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, to be exact. You remember Dave and Marita
Well, they're having a party, and I will be attending. It should be quite a trip, and I am really looking forward to it, having never been to Wisconsin before. Everywhere I go seems to take a full flipping day, but I am no stranger to airports, and I have some good books to read.

Have fun this weekend, kiddies, I will. You never know who might get a drunk-dialing surprise and I promise to take pictures.

Bye!

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, September 20, 2007, Blogger My Way said...

OH drunk dialing. Call me call me!

 
At 2:56 PM, September 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, call me too, call me too! Hope you have a grand time! - RiverGirl

 
At 10:54 AM, September 21, 2007, Blogger JJ said...

Well I did bring my Mexican calling cards, girlies... you never know what might happen.

You can't even believe my ride into Wisconsin yesterday, stay tuned, it's going to be quite the story...

 
At 7:46 PM, September 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time, and I was hoping for a drunk call myself... can't wait to read about this weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home